WebDMC

Student Registration FAQ:

1. How do I log in? Use the same username and password that you used for MyDMC. If you don't have a username and password, please contact the Help Desk at 1-361-698-2330. Note that you will need to enter “ad\” before your username and password to access the system. For example, if your username is “jdoe,” you'll enter “ad\jdoe” in the Username field on WebDMC.

2. What is MyBridge? This is the hub of the WebDMC system. You will use MyBridge to access all the tools you’ll need to register, check your grades, check Financial Aid status, and more.

3. Will my email address be different? A little different, yes. Your new email address will be yourname@webdmc.delmar.edu

4. Will I still be able to get my old email from MyDMC? The MyDMC portal and email system will be available until after WebDMC is up and running. At present, we cannot guarantee that your MyDMC emails will be forwarded to your WebDMC account, so be sure that your contacts know about your new address.

5. What if I have a problem? Call the Help Desk at (361) 698-2330 or email helpdesk@delmar.edu with any technical problems that you may have.

6. Will I have to log in to the system to pay my tuition? Yes.

7. Can I pay over the phone? Yes by calling the following numbers:

Cashier's office – East Campus 698-1049 or 698-1050.

Cashier's office - West Campus 698-1746.

Office hours - East Campus is Monday thru Thursday 7:30 to 6:30, Friday 7:30 to 3:00.

Office hours - West Campus is Monday thru Thursday 7:30 to 6:00, Friday 7:30 to 12:30.

Return

Admissions | Academics | Student Life | Foundation | Alumni | Community | Faculty & Staff | Other Resources

Del Mar College Homepage | Legal Statements