For more information, please visit these websites:
- PTAC Corpus Christi Bid Match
PTAC is pleased to offer this Local Bid Match Site. Click on this link and register now to view this free online posting service where local bid opportunities are posted for local vendors from Federal, state and area government agencies.
Local Agency - Bid Posting Sites
- City of Corpus Christi - Engineering Department Website.
- City of Corpus Christi - Purchasing Website
- City of Corpus Christi – E-Procurement Vendor Registration
- Corpus Christi Regional Transport Authority
- Port of Corpus Christi
- Del Mar College
- Texas A&M University Corpus Christi
- Nueces County, Texas
- Corpus Christi ISD Purchasing
- TEXAS - Electronic State Business Daily
- Procurement at Comptroller of Public Accounts
- Texas Centralized Master Bidders List
- Texas HUB Program
- Texas Secretary of State
- Texas Department of Transportation (TXDOT)
- System for Award Management (SAM)
- Dun and Bradstreet
- Dynamic Small Business Search
- Woman Owned Small Business Certification (WOSB)
- Small Business Development Programs
- North American Industry Classification System codes (NAICS)
Federal Supply codes (FSC) and Product Service Codes (PSC)
Federal Supply Codes (FSC) and Product Service Codes (PSC)
- Federal Acquisition Jumpstation
- Defense Logistics Agency - DLA
- Federal Acquisition Regulations
- Federal Procurement Data System
- DoD Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization
- Wide Area Work Flow - Electronic Commerce
- Radio Frequency Identification (RFID)
- Association of Procurement Technical Assistance Center APTAC
- Office of Congressman Blake Farenthold
- Office of Congressman Rubén Hinojosa
This City website contains current information about City construction bid opportunities. Select the “Construction Projects” then “Current Bid Schedule” option to the left for the current bidding schedule, bid results and awards; select “Bidding Projects / Addendums” for more details.
The City of Corpus Christi site for information on the purchase of all equipment, materials and supplies.
Online vendor registration
View the CCRTA Current Procurement Schedule
To learn about becoming a vendor with the Port, select the Business tab from the main web site
Del Mar College Purchasing Web Site
This is the website for the purchasing department at TAMUCC
Purchasing website for Nueces County
The Corpus Christi Independent School District Purchasing departmentís home page.
State of Texas Procurement Links
This link is a search engine for State of Texas Procurement Opportunities
Your first and best source for State of Texas procurement information
The CMBL is a master database used by State of Texas purchasing entities to develop a mailing list for vendors to receive bids based on the products or services they can provide to the State of Texas .
The State of Texas program website for Historically Underutilized Businesses
Business and Public Filings, Texas Business Law
Select "Contractor Services" in the blue box on the left of the screen.
Federal - Registrations
Database of basic business information from contractors that want to do business with the Federal Government.
Everyone should have a DUNS Number (Data Universal Numbering System) If you do not, click here to get one! They are free and necessary for contracting.
Database of small businessesí certifications and performance history.
Federal CertificationsCAUTION! Assistance is available at PTAC! Call for guidance before attempting!
Expanding Federal contracting oportunities for woman-owned small businesses.
Empowerment Contracting Program providing federal contracting opportunities for qualified small businesses.
Aid for small disadvantaged companies to help them grow and develop.
A useful way to find NAICS codes for various products.
Link to federal acquisitions on the Internet
FedBizOpps.gov is the single government point-of-entry (GPE) for Federal government procurement opportunities over $25,000.
Through its contracting offices, DLA buys more than four million different items for Department of Defense (DoD) activities.
Research FAR clauses included in federal solicitations
Next Generation in government procurement
Online Training for WAWF [Please Select: Continue to this website (not recommended)]. .
Latest news about the newest technology in RFID
Getting government down to business