For more information, please visit these websites:
- PTAC Corpus Christi Bid Match
PTAC is pleased to offer this Local Bid Match Site. Click on this link and register now to view this free online posting service where local bid opportunities are posted for local vendors from Federal, state and area government agencies.
Local Agency - Bid Posting Sites
- City of Corpus Christi Capital Programs
- City of Corpus Christi - Purchasing Website
- City of Corpus Christi – E-Procurement Vendor Registration
- Corpus Christi Regional Transport Authority
- Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) Program Information
- Port of Corpus Christi
- Del Mar College
- Texas A&M University Corpus Christi
- Nueces County, Texas
- Corpus Christi ISD Purchasing
- TEXAS - Electronic State Business Daily
- Procurement at Comptroller of Public Accounts
- Texas Centralized Master Bidders List
- Texas HUB Program
- National Institute of Governmental Purchasing codes – NIGP
- Texas Secretary of State
- Texas Department of Transportation (TXDOT)
- System for Award Management (SAM)
- Dun and Bradstreet
- Dynamic Small Business Search
- IRS – Employers Identification Number (EIN) Registration page
- Woman Owned Small Business Certification (WOSB)
- Small Business Development Programs
- Department of Veterans Affairs
- WAWF – eBusiness Suite ‘Live Site’
- North American Industry Classification System codes (NAICS)
- Federal Supply codes (FSC) and Product Service Codes (PSC)
- Defense Logistics Agency - DLA
- FedBid — A dynamic reverse-auction marketplace
- Federal Acquisition Regulations
- Federal Procurement Data System
- DoD Office of Small and Disadvantaged Business Utilization
- Wide Area Work Flow
- Association of Procurement Technical Assistance Center APTAC
- Office of Congressman Blake Farenthold
- Office of Congressman Rubén Hinojosa
- Office of Congressman Vela
Learn about the City’s construction vendor requirements and opportunities.
The City of Corpus Christi site for information on the purchase of all equipment, materials and supplies.
Online vendor registration
View the CCRTA Current Procurement Schedule
To learn about becoming a vendor with the Port, select the Business tab from the main web site
Del Mar College Purchasing Web Site
This is the website for the purchasing department at TAMUCC
Purchasing website for Nueces County
The Corpus Christi Independent School District Purchasing department’s home page.
State of Texas Procurement Links
This link is a search engine for State of Texas Procurement Opportunities
Your first and best source for State of Texas procurement information
The CMBL is a master database used by State of Texas purchasing entities to develop a mailing list for vendors to receive bids based on the products or services they can provide to the State of Texas .
The State of Texas program website for Historically Underutilized Businesses
Search site for state of Texas commodity codes.
Business and Public Filings, Texas Business Law
Learn about doing business with TxDOT.
Federal - Registrations
Database of basic business information from contractors that want to do business with the Federal Government.
Everyone should have a DUNS Number (Data Universal Numbering System) If you do not, click here to get one! They are free and necessary for contracting.
Database of small businesses’ certifications and performance history.
Web site where businesses may obtain an Employer’s Identification Number.
Federal CertificationsCAUTION! Assistance is available at PTAC! Call for guidance before attempting!
Expanding Federal contracting oportunities for woman-owned small businesses.
The HUBZone program helps qualifying small businesses gain access to federal procurement opportunities.
Learn about the SBA’s 8(a) Business Development Program.
Instructions for verification as Veteran Owned or Service Disabled Veteran Owned Small Business
This is the official site for Vendors to submit Invoices.
A useful way to find NAICS codes for various products.
Federal Supply Codes (FSC) and Product Service Codes (PSC)
Through its contracting offices, DLA buys more than four million different items for Department of Defense (DoD) activities.
FedBizOpps.gov is the single government point-of-entry (GPE) for Federal government procurement opportunities over $25,000.
Research FAR clauses included in federal solicitations
Next Generation in government procurement
Training site for WAWF
Getting government down to business