- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Degree Programs
- Adjunct Faculty
- Bissell, Paul, Sound Recording Technology
- Bridges, Cynthia. Department Chair
- Chen, Shao-Shan. Piano
- Ehle, Robert. Violin, Viola, and Orchestra
- Graf, Greg. Director of Choral Activities
- Hagarty, Scott. Trumpet
- Hii, Philip. Guitar
- Irving, David. Jazz
- Kairies, Joy. Flute
- Kemm, Karl. Horn
- Lipman, William. Clarinet and Saxophone
- Longoria, Cynthia. Voice
- Petersen, Roger W. Theory and Composition
- Pinson, Donald. Trombone
- Rada, Raphael. Voice
- Ramirez, Abel. Concert Band
- Sisauyhoat, Neil. Percussion
- Sturman, Susan Jean. Cello
- Sutanto, David. Piano
- Support Student Scholarships
Orchestra at Del Mar College
Who Are We? The Corpus Christi Chamber Orchestra at Del Mar College is made up of auditioned instrumentalists from the Corpus Christi area as well as music majors at DMC.
When Do We Rehearse? The full orchestra meets Thursday evenings from 7:00-9:00 PM. The college orchestra also meets Tuesdays from 1:00 – 2:50.
When Do We Perform? The orchestra gives concerts in September, November, April and June.
Where Do We Perform? All concerts are in the Wolfe Recital Hall located in the Del Mar College music building (corner of Ayers and Kosar).
How Can You Join Us? Please contact R. Todd Ehle before registering (361-698-1223). Community members can register through Continuing Education by calling 361-698-1328. The course title is Music for Community. The course number is MUSP-1043.
***For music majors or students wanting credit for the course, normal registration is required and a Tuesday rehearsal from 1:00–2:50 is mandatory. The course title is Concert Orchestra, and the course number is MUEN-1122-150.