- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Degree Programs
- Adjunct Faculty
- Bissell, Paul, Sound Recording Technology
- Bridges, Cynthia. Department Chair
- Chen, Shao-Shan. Piano
- Ehle, Robert. Violin, Viola, and Orchestra
- Hagarty, Scott. Trumpet
- Hii, Philip. Guitar
- Irving, David. Jazz
- Kairies, Joy. Flute
- Kemm, Karl. Horn
- Lipman, William. Clarinet and Saxophone
- Longoria, Cynthia. Voice
- Petersen, Roger W. Theory and Composition
- Pinson, Donald. Trombone
- Rada, Raphael. Voice
- Ramirez, Abel. Concert Band
- Richardson, Dennis. Choir
- Sisauyhoat, Neil. Percussion
- Sturman, Susan Jean. Cello
- Sutanto, David. Piano
- Support Student Scholarships
Tuesday, January 27
Del Mar College Faculty Recital by Violinist R. Todd Ehle
Enjoy an evening of music as Del Mar College Music faculty member R. Todd Ehle performs works by Bach, Bartok, Beethoven, Halvorsen and Vieuxtemps. The performance includes accompaniment by Music Department faculty Shao-Shan Chen on piano and Susan Sturman on cello.
· Tuesday, Jan. 27, 7:30 p.m., Wolfe Recital Hall, Fine Arts Center Music Building, Del Mar College East, Ayers at Kosar, free.
· For more information, contact Ehle at 698-1223 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thursday, January 29
Faculty Recital with Clarinetist William Lipman featuring Guest Artist and Russian Pianist Leonid Spivak.
Enjoy an evening of music as Del Mar College welcomes Russian pianist Leonid Spival, who studied at the famed Moscow Gnesin Academy of Music with professors Gregory Gordon and Valery Samolyotov. Spivak’s music activity includes appearances with the Leningrad Conservatory Symphony Orchestra, during numerous chamber music concerts and on state radio and television. The program will also feature performances by DMC Music faculty members, guitarist Philip Hii and pianist David Sutanto.
Thursday, Jan. 29, 7:30 p.m., Wolfe Recital Hall, Fine Arts Center Music Building, Del Mar College East, Ayers at Kosar, free.
· For more information, contact Mr. Lipman at 698-1605 or email@example.com.
Saturday, January 31
First Chair Honor Band Performs at Del Mar College
The 2015 Del Mar College Department of Music First Chair Honor Band is made up of the finest high school musicians from all over the South Texas area. The student musicians will gather at DMC for a two-day intensive rehearsal and educational symposium leading up to a performance at legendary Richardson Performance Hall. Join us for an evening of great wind band music.
· Saturday, Jan. 31, 7:30 p.m., Richardson Performance Hall, Del Mar College East, Ayers at Baldwin, free.
· For more information, contact Dr. Abel Saldivar Ramirez at 698-1214 or firstname.lastname@example.org