Del Mar College 2013 All State Choir Camp
Save the Date!
JULY 15 - 18, 2013
- A packed schedule of sectional and full choir rehearsals, diction lessons, vocal technique and sight-reading sessions will be led by an experienced staff of music educators.
- Camp activities will include a beach party, a talent show, movies, a dance, karaoke and more.
- Out of town campers will be housed in the Holiday Inn Emerald Beach with all meals and shuttle transportation provided. Commuter campers will have all meals provided except breakfast.
- Adults will be present for and will supervise the entire Del Mar Choir Camp experience.
- A camp T-shirt and professional music binder will be provided complimentary to all campers.
- $185.00 Tuition
- $150.00 Overnight housing (Includes breakfast and shuttle fees)
- $25.00 Music packets (Ask your director if your school provides this music)
- $50.00 Discount for Texas All Staters (from any year – 2011, 2012, 2013)
- $50.00 A deposit holds your place and is applied to the registration fee.
- $40.00 Late fee - (if postmarked after entry deadline)
Entry deadline postmark – Friday, June 28, 2013
Camp Schedule Overview, July 15 – 18, 2013
- 12:30 – 2:30 pm - Check-in & Late Registration (no lunch provided)
- 2:30 – 10:00 pm - Camp Instruction with meal breaks & BEACH PARTY
- 8:30 am – 6:00 pm - Camp Instruction with meal breaks
- 7:00 – 9:30 pm - Evening Camp Instruction
- 8:30 am – 6:00 pm - Camp Instruction with lunch break
- 6:00 – 10:00 pm - Camp Activities – Dinner & TALENT SHOW
- 9:00 am – 4:00 pm - Camp Instruction with lunch break
- 5:00 – 6:00 pm - CLOSING CONCERT for parents & friends
For more information contact: Del Mar College Music Department at 361-698-1214,
or at our website: www.delmar.edu/music/choircamp
Camp Director – Dennis S. Richardson - 361/698-1352 & 361/563-0459 - firstname.lastname@example.org