- Prospective Students
- Current Students
- Degree Programs
- Adjunct Faculty
- Bissell, Paul, Sound Recording Technology
- Bridges, Cynthia. Department Chair
- Chen, Shao-Shan. Piano
- Ehle, Robert. Violin, Viola, and Orchestra
- Graf, Greg. Director of Choral Activities
- Hagarty, Scott. Trumpet
- Hii, Philip. Guitar
- Irving, David. Jazz
- Kairies, Joy. Flute
- Kemm, Karl. Horn
- Lipman, William. Clarinet and Saxophone
- Longoria, Cynthia. Voice
- Petersen, Roger W. Theory and Composition
- Pinson, Donald. Trombone
- Rada, Raphael. Voice
- Ramirez, Abel. Concert Band
- Sisauyhoat, Neil. Percussion
- Sturman, Susan Jean. Cello
- Sutanto, David. Piano
- Support Student Scholarships
Del Mar College
All State Choir Camp
JUNE 26 – JUNE 29
Click here to register. (To fill out the form online, please use Google Chrome.)
High school singers!! Come to the Gulf Coast in Corpus Christi to prepare the
2017 - 18 TMEA audition music during an intense, but fun-filled summer camp.
- A packed schedule of sectional and full choir rehearsals, diction lessons, vocal technique and
sight-reading sessions will be led by an experienced staff of music educators.
- Camp activities will include a beach party, a talent show, movies, a dance, karaoke and more.
- Out of town campers will be housed in the Emerald Beach Hotel with all meals and shuttle
transportation provided. Commuter campers will have all meals provided except breakfast.
- Adults will be present for and will supervise the entire Del Mar Choir Camp experience.
- A camp T-shirt and professional music binder will be provided complimentary to all campers.
- $185.00 Tuition
- $150.00 Overnight housing (Includes breakfast and shuttle fees)
- $25.00 Music packets (Ask your director if your school provides this music)
- $50.00 Discount for Texas All Staters (from any year)
- $50.00 A deposit holds your place and is applied to the registration fee.
- $40.00 Late fee - (if postmarked after entry deadline)
Entry deadline postmark – Monday, June 12, 2017
Camp Schedule Overview, June 26 – June 29, 2017
|Monday||12:30 – 2:30 pm||Check-in & Late Registration (no lunch provided)|
|2:30 – 10:00 pm||Camp Instruction with meal breaks & BEACH PARTY|
|Tuesday||8:30 am – 6:00 pm||Camp Instruction with meal breaks|
|7:00 – 9:30 pm||Evening Camp Instruction|
|Wednesday||8:30 am – 6:00 pm||Camp Instruction with lunch break|
|6:00 – 10:00 pm||Camp Activities – Dinner & TALENT SHOW|
|Thursday||9:00 am – 4:00 pm||Camp Instruction with lunch break|
|5:00 – 6:00 pm||CLOSING CONCERT for parents & friends|
For more information contact Del Mar College Music Department at 361-698-1214.