The following are our policies for online tutoring:
- Currently, online tutoring is only for eligible Del Mar College students.
- Multiple drafts cannot be reviewed on the same day if there are other students' draft
submissions in the Online Tutor's inbox. Under such circumstances, only one submission is allowed per
- We spend approximately 30 minutes analyzing and responding to submissions.
- You are encouraged to send your email attachment with your questions embedded in the text of
- We cannot:
- Revise your paper
- Rewrite your draft or tell you what to write
- Type corrections in your draft
- Guarantee you an A
- Address every strength and weakness in the draft
- Point out every error in sentence structure, grammar, or mechanics
- Requests received during the school week will be answered within 24-48 hours. Email is checked
Monday through Thursday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and on Fridays from 8 a.m. to noon. Mail is not checked on
weekends, holidays, or semester breaks, so response time may be longer than during the school week.