- Welcome to Del Mar College
Adjunct faculty (or part-time) are working professionals with advanced degrees in their field who teach part-time at Del Mar College.
They bring to the classroom practical skills as well as real world experiences. Adjuncts are focused on students and strive for excellence in teaching.
Adjuncts are supported by the individual programs and departments in which they are employed.
Department Chairs and peer faculty provide guidance for course curriculum in content, and pedagogy.
Departments offer clerical support, copying, office supplies, and a host of other services.
If you have an advanced degree in an academic field or a bachelor's degree with applicable work experience in an occupations field and you have talent, skills, and knowledge that you would like to share with Del Mar College students, we invite you to contact us.
Please use the links provided on this page and to the right for further information and resources. Again Welcome to Del Mar College.
- Student Resources
- The Writing Center
- The Reading Center
- English for Speakers of Other Languages
- Resources for Excellence in Communications
- Math Center
- Foreign Language Lab
- Financial Aid
- Counseling Services
- Testing Services
- Disability Services
- Campus Publications
- Adjunct Handbook
- Sexual Harassment
- Sexual harassment is illegal under both state and federal laws, and it is the policy of Del Mar College to prevent sexual harassment of students, employees, and anyone who seeks to join in the campus community in any capacity. Any student or employee who violates this policy will be subject to disciplinary actions, which can result in termination of employment or academic studies; in some cases, sexual harassment may be susceptible to prosecution under criminal law. More information...
Adjunct Faculty Handbook Links
- Adjunct Faculty Home
- Human Resources & Payroll
- Employment Opportunities
- Operating Procedures
- Emergency & Security Information
- Stone Writing Center Information
- Library Information
- Frequently Asked Questions